The following map of the entire course is interactive and is linked to ridewithgps.com. To achieve a full screen view of the map, click on “View Full Version” in the upper left of the map image. When viewing the interactive map, you can highlight a section of the course to view a more detailed elevation chart of that section. To view a more detailed section:
- Move your cursor along the x-axis (mileage) of the elevation graph. Mileage, elevation, and % grade will be displayed.
- Click and hold a beginning point on the elevation graph. Drag your cursor and highlight the segment/distance that you wish to view in greater detail. When you release your mouse, the highlighted segment will be displayed.
- To return to the full graph, single click the “de-select” button.
1-Mile Fun Run Course Notes:
- The course is fully confined within the fields of the Woodshed and does not include or cross any roads.
- The course is mostly flat and is a combination of mowed grass and packed gravel roads.
- The loop course is approximately 1/2 mile in length. Therefore, two laps are required to achieve 1 mile.
- Participants have the option to run 1 lap only (1/2 mile).