The following map of the entire course is interactive and is linked to ridewithgps.com. To achieve a full screen view of the map, click on “View Full Version” in the upper left of the map image. When viewing the interactive map, you can highlight a section of the course to view a more detailed elevation chart of that section. To view a more detailed section:
- Move your cursor along the x-axis (mileage) of the elevation graph. Mileage, elevation, and % grade will be displayed.
- Click and hold a beginning point on the elevation graph. Drag your cursor and highlight the segment/distance that you wish to view in greater detail. When you release your mouse, the highlighted segment will be displayed.
- To return to the full graph, single click the “de-select” button or single click the graph.
5K Course Notes:
- The Start Line for the 5K is located on Railroad Grade Rd in front of the Riverside Restaurant.
- The Finish line is located on the grass lawn adjacent to the Riverside Restaurant.
- The course is predominantly paved with 1 dirt/gravel road section, beginning at Mile 0.8 and ending at 1.9 miles.
- Race Flow:
- Start – Mile 0.8: Flat and paved in the River Valley
- Mile 0.8 – 1.5: Gradual uphill on tightly packed gravel road surface.
- Mile 1.5 – 1.9: Downhill on gravel road surface.
- Mile 1.9 – 3.1: Flat and paved in the River Valley.
- Finish: gravel parking lot to grass finish line.
- Support Stations: One station at Mile 1.9. Refer to the Race Day Logistics page for details.